We finished reading Macbeth finally and it turned out to be a very good play. We then applied our new found knowledge to Ap literature test topics. We worked in groups and brainstormed different topics from past years.
Just as we have been lately we went over more poems. Today was different because they were not only Maya Angelou but also Langston Hughes. The poems were interesting because they were the opposite of one another. One was mother to son and the other was son to mother. That is an interesting top pic overall because mother and son relationships tend to be problematic in society. I really have been enjoying the analysis of poems very much especially what we did today. Class ended with us answering a few questions and watching videos of poetry out loud. This is to prepare us for our upcoming presentations next week of our own poems.
Today I, once again, missed Mr.Rease’s class today. The National Honor Society program was today and still going on during his class time. I was nervous at first because I felt like everyone was not fully prepared.Although I felt this, everything went extremely well and I was exhausted after the whole ordeal oblong with my feet. I spent a lot of time napping the rest of the day.
Comments
Post a Comment