Analyzing poems isn’t an easy task and today I saw that doing the same for sonnets is even harder. We worked in small groups to help one another and created and question and along with a paragraph answering our own question.
Today I, once again, missed Mr.Rease’s class today. The National Honor Society program was today and still going on during his class time. I was nervous at first because I felt like everyone was not fully prepared.Although I felt this, everything went extremely well and I was exhausted after the whole ordeal oblong with my feet. I spent a lot of time napping the rest of the day.
Today was one of the coldest it has been in weeks! I literally almost froze this morning just from walking from my car into first block. Friday Mr. Rease told us he wasn’t going to be here but I forgot. I instantly felt relieved when I walked into class because I am very tired I had a long night at work yesterday. I spent the block working on our assignment he gave us and watching funny videos.
Comments
Post a Comment