Multiple choice

Today I walked into class expecting to begin a new tale from the Canterbury tales. I was most definitely  wrong about this. He surprised us with a multiple choice excerpt from an old Ap exam. I was quite nervous because I usually do pretty terrible on these. As I read the passage it began very smoothly I actually understood then suddenly there was a huge shift in the writing and I immediately began to get confused. Although I had such problems I just went on to the questions and used process of elimination and context clues. After he saw our grades we were given a chance to work in groups and get a better grade potentially. Turn out I had a good grade and I was very happy about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wuthering Heights Book Review

Into the unknown

Same old same old