Creating our own Q&A

Today I was prepared to go into class and begin our class Q&A that we made on our own. Each group did a question and as a class we would make our own answers to proceed to chose the best one. Honestly I thought that everything was gonna go fine and quite smoothly but of course that is not the case. Mr Rease immediately began with speaking about the wording of things we turned and I immediately knew the questions were going to be a bit hectic. My group was first and I was actually the one who wrote the question which he changed it to be a bit simpler, although I thought the meaning was still the same. We continued this throughout the rest of class and even talked about our senior AP class yearbook and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wuthering Heights Book Review

Into the unknown

Same old same old