Reader Profile

Micaela Mack
Mr. Rease
AP Literature and Composition
June 13,2019

      Reading has always been a topic that ranges in feeling during different times. As a child reading was an ease, in fact I spent most of my time doing nothing else but reading. It was a hobby of mine I enjoyed very much. As time has grown reading is different for me now, I tend to have some troubles with it. Of course, more complex texts are difficult but reading can after feel like a chore now. This makes it harder for me to complete, that is, only if the text is one that I do not favor. At times i have problems with comprehension in reading and thinking beyond what is presented within the pages of a book. thinking deeper to another level of understanding is one important thing that I must work on. once I am actually into a book fully all problems disappear and my mind becomes a vast vessel of new beginnings. I enjoy anything involving a sort of mystery this helps me deepen my thinking strategies. Overall, reading tends to serve a greater purpose in life for myself, in order to get there I have to continue to push myself more in these situations to be better and have more compassion for reading.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wuthering Heights Book Review

Into the unknown

Same old same old