The American Dream

  The American Dream is a concept that is quite notable in our society. The whole idea is the process of using opportunity America provides to achieve one's greatest dreams in life and aspirations. I have always seen it mentioned throughout my life in all sorts of ways. The general definition is about the same way that I view it. Although this is true, the "dream" is not very easy to grasp as it may seen to be just by the saying. I feel at points that the outlook is somewhat overrated due to the amount of people in america, whether they are born citizens or foreigners, that becoming unsuccessful at this. Even so, I trust that in our society we as people are edging closer to reaching these extensive goals due to growing motivation in all aspects and the increasing opportunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wuthering Heights Book Review

Into the unknown

Same old same old