1st Quarter Reflection

My first quarter of 11th grade AP English and Composition has come to an end. I have so many thoughts and feelings regarding this class. I also feel that there are changes that must be made. At the start of this school year I never knew what to expect out of this class. Over this short time I have experienced a lot. I have been shown that being able to engage in conversations from  a wide variety of topics from political affairs, current events, and controversies are vital. This does not apply to only the class, but these things may come up in daily life or on the AP exam. I now know that what I sometimes write can be vague or off topic. Focusing on the actual point of things rather than trying to add onto what has been given is important. Going into second quarter and the rest of the school year I expect to improve on some of the things I have said and much more. I want to have a successful year full of constant growth as a student.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wuthering Heights Book Review

Into the unknown

Same old same old