Mesmerized by Nature

    A time I felt an enormous impact from nature is when I went to New Orleans for the first time. It was only a few months ago during spring break. my family and I planned to go to the aquarium while we were there. The entire time I was there all I could say was that it was a true sight to see. The town itself was much more diverse than Mobile or any other places I have been to out of state. everything had such unique looks and complex architecture. After arriving at the aquarium, I got to see so much sea life I have never seen in person. Personally I do not consider myself an animal person but their existence does intrigue me. It was very lovely getting to learn more about certain animals and all of their varieties. The moment that was breathtaking for me was when I came across the sea turtle exhibit. turtles are my favorite animal. the way they glided through the water along with their stature and look, I felt as if I had been watching a surreal movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wuthering Heights Book Review

Into the unknown

Same old same old