Introduction


    My name is Micaela Mack, I am currently 16 years old in the 11th grade. I am enrolled in all AP classes and is active in school. I participate in ROTC heavily along with chorus. I am a member of National Honor Society, have participated in scholars bowl in the past and on B.C Rain's flag line. I enjoy all of these things along with music,working at my job and reading about what we could look forward to in the future.In this class expect to gain notable skills that will better prepare me for my upcoming college years.I want to become a neurosurgeon in the future. This year I would like to gain more effective speaking skills, improve essay writings and gain better study habits. I look forward to this year and hope the achieve my the highest I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wuthering Heights Book Review

Into the unknown

Same old same old